Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have several options since i desided that it would be best to pay a little more and buy a new FFhelmet in a store then buy it online, and the shop ill be visiting on thursday has netti helmets they are reasonably priced and i was wondering what u guys thought of them!

· Registered
3,668 Posts
EV...was gunna get thia aswesome netti helmet...but in the end...on the day when he went to get hi bike (was planning on getting a fullface the same day) it didnt fit him well enough...was a bit loose so the shop reccomended him not to get it...so coz he didnt feel like waiting he got a different helmet...but the one he was looking at was wicked...it was white and red and had heaps of vents...and a really rough look...it was wicked...

so yes netti helmets are good...probably not as good as the Full Bravo Carbon...but not many are...:D

· Registered
627 Posts
I've used Netti's for the past few years, never had a problem. They have lots of vents, I didn't have a problem with the chin guard, but everyone's head is shaped different. There's a few different brands Netti, Ridge, Louis Garneau Buzz, and I think another one I can't remember the name, they are all exactly the same helmet with different brand name stickers on them.

Definately try them on and I wouldn't go mail order. I've had different fits from two identically sized Netti helmets. They seem to fit a rounder head shape better.

· T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the reason i asked this is cuz my local shop caries these helmets, and i would rather try on the thing then go mailorder and not have a good fitting helmet!

· Registered
22 Posts
I have a netti helmet. I went up to whistler just a few days ago (sunday)! It was my first time riding dh and I took a pretty nice spill. I was going pretty damn fast down a rocky trail (probably 40kmph) and lost control flew over the bars and landing head/shoulder first into the rocks/dirt. I got some serious road rash all over my right side and my shoulder is pretty banged up and I got a nice big dent in my netti helmet. Everything hurts except my head! :D w00t!

· Registered
68 Posts
Netti Helmets

We sell the Netti's and they have more vents than just about any other full face out there. The white looks good, but the carbon is nearly as cool as the 661 carbon (dosnt have flames though). The carbon is a little lighter than the standard, and in Australia, about 2/3rds the price of the 661 carbon.

· We get titles?
937 Posts
That's lame. Don't be a dork

finchy said:
the reason i asked this is cuz my local shop caries these helmets, and i would rather try on the thing then go mailorder and not have a good fitting helmet!
If you're going to try it on in the store, have the decency to buy from them. If you're going to save money and do mail order, do so at your own risk, but don't take advantage of the LBS.

I hate LBS's, but I don't take advantage of them. Trying on there, then buying on line is about the biggest weinie manuever going.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.