Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TRANCER
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be an amazing looking bike as well. I just think of the Trance style frames with 29 inch wheels and think WOW that would look amazing :eekster: And if it handled anywhere near how my bike handles with more roll over power, id be one happy camper

·
TRANCER
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bike29 said:
I just wish they would make a Maestro bike in XXL. I would prefer an Anthem though
I was at a bike shop a few miles from me yesterday and say an XXL GT. And i said to myself who the hell would ride that big ole bike? How tall are you? Because that GT was huge dude. :eek:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Biohazard74 said:
LOL then yeah an XXL frame is definately in order. Wonder if you contacted or have your LBS contact Giant maybe they make a few XXL frames of each in cases like these. It'd be worth a shot.
Actually, I am my LBS contact. Next time I have a chance I will ask. Usually you get the standard economics answer on stuff like this. I completely understand manufacturer's POV on these situtations. There are only few of us big guys out there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.