Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now its freakin snowin here in michigan, last week it was 86 f*ing degrees and now parts of the state have 10" this is soooooo GAY. Im also lookin 4 ppl to ride with or some new trails. sorry if this seems a little off topic.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes the weather is total crap for the up coming week.

So were does everyone ride for some good stunts and jumps? Everything that is in the public parks is pretty much all XC Riding. I need something a little more, any suggestions of some good area's in the SE Michigan area?

·
Hazzah!
177 Posts
Team 420 said:
Yes the weather is total crap for the up coming week.

So were does everyone ride for some good stunts and jumps? Everything that is in the public parks is pretty much all XC Riding. I need something a little more, any suggestions of some good area's in the SE Michigan area?
If you want freeride stunts, your're going to have to build then yourself on private land...the MMBA and DNR are anti-freeride...

·
Registered
13 Posts
kattywhumpus said:
If you want freeride stunts, your're going to have to build then yourself on private land...the MMBA and DNR are anti-freeride...
I've noticed that, what a bummer. There's some misc. bandit stuff built up here and there, but I want some good action. I guess I'll still continue to keep my ears open

·
Hazzah!
177 Posts
Team 420 said:
I've noticed that, what a bummer. There's some misc. bandit stuff built up here and there, but I want some good action. I guess I'll still continue to keep my ears open
I built some wicked stuff a few years ago on state land only to have it torn down by some xc weenies the following weekend...
good luck in your quest....pm me if you find something...

·
Registered
13 Posts
ShooterMcGavinYo said:
drive to the UP
Sure I'd love to do that, but that's a 6 hour one way trip from the Detroit area, well that's to the mid-U.P. Add at least another hour to get up into Copper harbor. There's a lot of other places I could go south that aren't quite as far. I want something close to home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.