Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be on the Over The Edge shuttle to Spooner on Sat (first run of this shuttle for the year!) and Dagget on Sun. Apparently no one else on those shuttles yet :O

Maybe a lap on Armstrong Connector - Corral afterwards on Sun too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might be riding corral early Sunday morning, hwy 50 has been horrible the past couple weeks.

Anyone know if the gate to shuttle corral is still closed? Any updates on toads?
More horrible than usual? Any particular reason?

According to an update from 1 day ago, Fountain Place Road is closed indefinitely.
OTE told me the trails are clear as far as Armstrong Connector, so you can still pedal up to there.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Toads is moving along quickly. Still not quite accesible from the top (TRT). But its snow and tree free from the rock garden down. Thats pretty close! the top is a wet shady bowl that takes a bit to melt.
Shuttles currently running from OVer The Edge are. Spooner, Dagget, Stagecoach, and Pass2Pints!
Holler if anyone has any questions or needs!
Corral Gate (Fountain Place Rd) scheduled to open June 30th, pending wildlife needs. FYI the road closure is for wildlife nesting concerns, nothing to do with snow

530-600-3633
OTE Tahoe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.