Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 IBEX Atlas Expert ordered last month. Is anyone else as excited as I am? I've already got a "bike station" set aside for it in my basement. My wife and I JUST bought the house and we haven't even moved in, yet I'm already plotting the spot to store my bike.

Man I need to get out more.

If anyone from IBEX is on and reads this... is February still the ETA on these babies? This warm winter in CT is begging for some riding.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Been there. I pre-ordered my 06 Asta, and the waiting was hell, but the riding is fun :D Hang in there, it will come.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Waiting patiently

I'm waiting on an Atlas Expert, too. Looks like the ship date's moved to mid-March becuase of a parts supply issue. Hard as the wait may be, I'm sure it will be well worth it.

Bob

·
Registered
41 Posts
Waiting

I'm waiting for an Atlas Expert, too. I thought I would have it in less than a month, but the ship date's moved to mid-March. I guess it gives me more time to get my garage and basement cleaned and arranged. I'm not winter riding here in CT, so I'm hoping that it will stay cold just long enough for my bike to get here.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Conditioning

Gives me more time to get my fat arse in shape for when it arrives. I'll be riding the hardtail to build up strength and endurance in the meantime. :rolleyes: Bummer that we got kicked back a month as I may be going to Rays MTB park in late Feb. Would have been a nice place to put the bike through it's paces!

Bob

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Kewl

Just be sure to put everything away. We don't need any banjo fatalities.

o O ( Sorry, couldn't resist)

Let us known what he thinks of the color. I know that was a pretty big issue for him.

Bob

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:
Just be sure to put everything away. We don't need any banjo fatalities.

o O ( Sorry, couldn't resist)

Let us known what he thinks of the color. I know that was a pretty big issue for him.

Bob
LOL!

He asked yesterday if it was still going to be green. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow you guys scared me...I thought the alpines were delayed too but it doesn't look like that's the case. When I go to college next fall my chances to go out riding will be limited to breaks when I come back home because there are NO trails out there. So it'd be nice if I could get the bike as soon as possible to do a lot of riding on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got Mine today

Alp450 arrived today, so it wont be long for you! I was really impressed with the shipping. Jack told me on the phone the bike would likely ship somewhere around the 20th-26th....Bike shipped on the 24th and arrived today, excellent shipping and communication through the entire process. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.