Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what this trail is like??? I work in Philippi and have been to SportsNSpokes once....i have no idea where the trail is though!!!! And i've looked for it too!!! LOLOLOL Is is singletrack, a rail-trail, is this the trail for the race to Lil Moes? Anyone riding it this week? In this weekly group or what???? Hit me up!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
I might if I can recover from yesterday's Wayne Ultra. But even if I don't it sounds like there will be atleast 5-6 there for the ride. They leave the shop around 5:30. The trails are just past the covered bridge past the car wash and go under the new road. It's almost all singletrack and yea it is the the race course. They ride every Tuesday night all year long, rain, shine, snow, moonlight or what ever else mother nature throws at them.

·
Not sure what to type?
566 Posts
jrymasz said:
Just wondering what this trail is like??? I work in Philippi and have been to SportsNSpokes once....i have no idea where the trail is though!!!! And i've looked for it too!!! LOLOLOL Is is singletrack, a rail-trail, is this the trail for the race to Lil Moes? Anyone riding it this week? In this weekly group or what???? Hit me up!!!
Howdy neighbor, I grew up in Flemington and now live in Cowen. About 1.5 hours south of you. I come to Phillipi quite often. Even bought my girlfriends bike at SportsNSpokes.
Great shop.
Did you ask the shop owner about the trail?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts