Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did my first race ever, and entered the Sports Men category at the Ontario Cup in Mansfield Outdoor Centre. Didn't do all that hot because I've only been out riding 5 times this year, and finished 51st out of 68 people.

My goal today was to simply finish, and I'm glad I did. There are parts of the race where I felt like I was going to die, but I toughed it out and crossed the finish line :D

Just wonderinf if anyone else was there today....I'll post some pics tommorrow after I get them off my friend.

Ming

·
Registered
91 Posts
macming said:
My goal today was to simply finish, and I'm glad I did. There are parts of the race where I felt like I was going to die, but I toughed it out and crossed the finish line :D
That's all you need man great job and congrat. I haven't have the spirit yet to participate in any race.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
noonievut said:
Congrats!

How were the conditions at Mansfield?
Mansfield was in great shape. The course didn't have any mud, and was fairly packed down except a couple spots before the serious downhills. I was running my Pythons so I fell over 3 times because of the loose areas.

When I get the pictures, I'll do a complete write up and post it in Passion. I got 71.3 points BTW :D I really dont feel that I deserve any points though heheheh

Ming

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.