Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not new to this Idea but just thought I would share it with those who don't and just suck it up those bumps in the Dh scene. Anyone use this method in certail places? I know what I use it its for those big rocks that are on a strait and for the clearing of a rock garden. I have seen people bunny hop into a rock garden in order to avoid the slow down and The good ones clear it pretty fast.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Max_winner1 said:
I'm not new to this Idea but just thought I would share it with those who don't and just suck it up those bumps in the Dh scene. Anyone use this method in certail places? I know what I use it its for those big rocks that are on a strait and for the clearing of a rock garden. I have seen people bunny hop into a rock garden in order to avoid the slow down and The good ones clear it pretty fast.
i guess is you're riding a like a gemini or something with 7 (-) travel, that this would come in handy, but i haven't seen anyone do it besides cedric gracia... i am thinking about racing dh on a 6" bike so this might be helpful... thanks for the idea :)

G

·
I "j-hop" over logs on the course.... it makes sence cuz if you tried to roll over it... you would crash, and die, I already died like 4 times

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
JBsoxB said:
i guess is you're riding a like a gemini or something with 7 (-) travel, that this would come in handy, but i haven't seen anyone do it besides cedric gracia... i am thinking about racing dh on a 6" bike so this might be helpful... thanks for the idea :)
Bro, you need to stop talking out of your anus. I can bunny hop my 9-inch demo nine just fine, and do frequently on trails.

G

·
JBsoxB said:
Cool sig ;)

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
konabiker said:
Bro, you need to stop talking out of your anus. I can bunny hop my 9-inch demo nine just fine, and do frequently on trails.
i never said that you couldn't bunnyhop a bigger bike, i just said that it would be helpful to be able to bunnyhop on a smaller travel bike b/c you can't usually plow through stuff...

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
konabiker said:
On the realz. I bunny hop my V10 all the times when racing the DH.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.