Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been puttin' some more time into my "daily ride", newer lines, drops, etc. My K5 Blazer V8 & 4brl carb = $$$$$$$$ :eek: :eek: :eek: The trails we ride in Pisgah make shuttling necessary, so we can't "carpool" :mad: My trails are gettin' better everyday, they just aren't very long, so I guess I'm gonna have to "spiderweb" them a lil' more to add some distance. Costin' me $40-$50 a week just to get bk & forth to work. :rolleyes: That's a CAR PAYMENT!!!!!!! :( :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
i change my driving habits. Like what i'll do is accelerate my car to about 150kph, then stick it in neutral, kill the ignition, and coast back down to the speed limit and start over agin. This makes the car super efficient in places like school zones.

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
I have lots of stuff close to home but still drive alot
full size Bronco big block 4barrel youch :D
I am stealing gas on weekends :p :D :D :D :D
Where do you park your car?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
man w/ one hand said:
I've been puttin' some more time into my "daily ride", newer lines, drops, etc. My K5 Blazer V8 & 4brl carb = $$$$$$$$ :eek: :eek: :eek: The trails we ride in Pisgah make shuttling necessary, so we can't "carpool" :mad: My trails are gettin' better everyday, they just aren't very long, so I guess I'm gonna have to "spiderweb" them a lil' more to add some distance. Costin' me $40-$50 a week just to get bk & forth to work. :rolleyes: That's a CAR PAYMENT!!!!!!! :( :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:
Siphon Hose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.