Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My god it's ugly over there. After hearing from Sherwood and others what a p**** TE is for years, I decided to check it out on the other side of the fence and it's like a demilitarized zone over there. I went looking for a couple laughs and frankly it frightened me. Thank the lord for Ventana: may Sherwood produce many a fine and durable bike for ever and ever. Amen. Oh, and Theresa too. Now, I'll post a pic of my illustrious El Toro, complete with her new Marys, and try to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uktrailmonster said:
Yeah, I pop over there now and then for a bit of fight spectating.

Nice bike by the way, but what's with the comedy bars?
Sorry to all who havn't been over to the Singlespeed forum: the bars are new from On-One. They are similar to the Jones H-Bar in many ways and offer similar benefits. I like the hand pisition for my ss because it prevents my pinky and ring fingers from going numb on long climbs. Once I tried it, I really did prefer it immediately. I guess you guys don't see many El Toros in here. I had a La Bruja for a couple of years but it was just too much bike for my local trails; I can't wait for that El Capitan though. I love looking at all of the X-5s in here too.

·