Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Wm

PJ and I were thinking of Sat am some time. Nothing set in stone yet. Your welcome to join in.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
mtbike52 said:
PJ and I were thinking of Sat am some time. Nothing set in stone yet. Your welcom:thumbsup: e to join in.
I'm doing WM with some peeps from the meeting last night. I need to contact them for more details, but I'm up for an early start if things look good.

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
I'm doing WM with some peeps from the meeting last night. I need to contact them for more details, but I'm up for an early start if things look good.
Dang it, there was a meeting last night??

Be nice if there was a post on here a couple day ahead of time to remind us older folks who are inclinded to be forgetful...

..what are we talking about again?

:D

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
MTBNate said:
Dang it, there was a meeting last night??

Be nice if there was a post on here a couple day ahead of time to remind us older folks who are inclinded to be forgetful...

..what are we talking about again?

:D
Turns out that there is another very interested party that is willing to donate time to the WM Project. I spoke to them in length at the meeting. Based on the back and forth today, we will be doing some recon tomorrow...tentatively. Not Saturday as I previously suggested.

Meetings are held regularly at the Chama Brewing Co and are on the second Wed of every month. Mark your calendars.

DaGoat is very good about sending reminders to those that are current on their membership;)

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Turns out that there is another very interested party that is willing to donate time to the WM Project. I spoke to them in length at the meeting. Based on to back and forth today, we will be doing some recon tomorrow...tentatively. Not Saturday as I previously suggested.

Meetings are held regularly at the Chama Brewing Co and are on the second Wed of every month. Mark your calendars.

DaGoat is very good about sending reminders to those that are current on their membership;)
Mmm.. the Chama Brewing Co is within a 5 min walk (or 15 min stagger back) of my place too... schweet!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm free to ride the rest of the weekend, and Friday, just let me know where and when.

Larry, get out and ride.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nealpederson said:
Daniel,

There's a group of LA Tuffriders (not Tough!, just Tuff ;) ) riding there ~10:30am Saturaday morning. Kristin and I may join them.
let me know Neal i can be there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts