Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get out every weekday about 5:00pm...two or three days in the morning also. Anyone interested in riding?? I'm not crazy fast but, I have a riding partner currently and just thinking about pulling together a bit more of a competitive component to the ride!! Always good for me to ride with those better to better my skills!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't rut up wet trails. Stick to the paved stuff for a bit.
Yeah, Yeah....I'm hanging off until things dry up a bit! Just posting for more regular rides. I know we need the rain but, last little drizzle we got - 10 days back - kept me off the dirt for a few days!! :(

·
Registered
662 Posts
Don't rut up wet trails. Stick to the paved stuff for a bit.
Memorial trails are open. At least their answering machine says they are... I'll try and confirm later in the day. Looking forward to a ride in the lower temps tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Memorial trails are open. At least their answering machine says they are... I'll try and confirm later in the day. Looking forward to a ride in the lower temps tomorrow!
Rain Generally missed the inner loop. Less than a 1/10th for much of west side of inner loop area.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Rain Generally missed the inner loop. Less than a 1/10th for much of west side of inner loop area.
I work at BW8 & 59s, we received 1 1/2" in 45 minutes! Even that much rain would probably have soaked into the parched soil of Memorial park by now. Hopefully we got enough rain to keep the dust down!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I work at BW8 & 59s, we received 1 1/2" in 45 minutes! Even that much rain would probably have soaked into the parched soil of Memorial park by now. Hopefully we got enough rain to keep the dust down!
I live about 5 min from memorial. The storm literally split somewhere between the N. Loop and 1-10 and went East and West. I was waiting for rain, saw rain on both sides, saw lighting, and got almost nothing.

Anthills probably needs a day, but I am guessing memorial should be pretty dry. Maybe a little less dusty. Going to ride this afternoon assuming trails open.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts