Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
igoslo
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking about doing a Schultzish ride this weekend Sat or Sun. I've got my own personal local willing to layout the route, nothing to crazy, I'd say a B-like ride with stops to water the dog(not normally a fan of riding with dogs, but if they all were like this one it'd be gravy). Post up if your tempted, and I'll come up with a more solid plan.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey! I just moved to Flag and am totally up for some riding!! I actually got a place jut off the 180 by Schultz Creek Road. Unfortunately I'm leaving town thursday morning for a road-trip to pennsylvania, but I will be back in 3 weeks...or longer if I'm having fun. Just look for me on here.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Turns out I am going to be up there with my wife for the weekend. I can go early on Sunday morning, Will just need to be back to the hotel around 12 or 1pm. she's not an mtb'r, but supportive of my problem.
I'm not sure where Schultz is, but if my time parameters dont screw up what you're planning I'd love to join.
Bob

SoloRider said:
I'm thinking about doing a Schultzish ride this weekend Sat or Sun. I've got my own personal local willing to layout the route, nothing to crazy, I'd say a B-like ride with stops to water the dog(not normally a fan of riding with dogs, but if they all were like this one it'd be gravy). Post up if your tempted, and I'll come up with a more solid plan.

·
wrecking crew
1,392 Posts
oooohhh...teeeempted! I've been wanting to hit trails up there!

Saturday is probably out for us heading up to Flag, we have to work that afternoon. Maybe sunday...depends on how early. I'll see what the rest of the wrecking crew wanna do. :thumbsup:

su ling

·
igoslo
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chongoman said:
Turns out I am going to be up there with my wife for the weekend. I can go early on Sunday morning, Will just need to be back to the hotel around 12 or 1pm. she's not an mtb'r, but supportive of my problem.
I'm not sure where Schultz is, but if my time parameters dont screw up what you're planning I'd love to join.
Bob
Sunday sounds good to me. BTW sorry I missed you this weekend, got to the lot a bit late and saw your car there but no Bob. PM sent.

·
igoslo
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
su.ling~ said:
oooohhh...teeeempted! I've been wanting to hit trails up there!

Saturday is probably out for us heading up to Flag, we have to work that afternoon. Maybe sunday...depends on how early. I'll see what the rest of the wrecking crew wanna do. :thumbsup:

su ling
Come on now, SuButtRodr wants to play, I just know it. It's not getting too hot up there yet so we don't have to hit the trails so early it hurts. I thinking about leaving town at 5:30 or 6 but only because my local can be a bit of a slow starter sometimes.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Sunday AM may work............

Never ridden up there but have wanted to for quite a while. How many miles are we talking and what type of terrain? I would need directions from the Prescott area.

Tom:) :thumbsup: :cool:
'06 Enduro Expert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.