Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pretty much the title say's it all. Just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else would be intrested. This would be just a daytrip though unless there is a majority that would like to go up on friday late afternoon?

So far there is two of us heading up there Billiondollarmaybe and I are heading up. I will be meeting him at kingman since he lives at Sedona. So anyone wants to head up from Phx let me know! :thumbsup:

Here is the forecast for that saturday. :thumbsup:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/wxdetail/89005?dayNum=5

RidingRiot I heard that you were intrested???

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
doodooboi said:
Pretty much the title say's it all. Just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else would be intrested. I couldn't make last this past weekend but now I got the green light from family events to go this weekend.

So far there is two of us heading up there Billiondollarmaybe and I are heading up. I will be meeting him at kingman since he lives at Sedona. So anyone wants to head up from Phx let me know! :thumbsup:

1/3 of a day? Seriously? That's 8 hours to get up there, ride, and get back.

If you have a connection and can charter the Concorde, I'm down.

Lemme know.

:thumbsup:

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CactusJoe said:
1/3 of a day? Seriously? That's 8 hours to get up there, ride, and get back.

If you have a connection and can charter the Concorde, I'm down.

Lemme know.

:thumbsup:
I changed the title! Happy?

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
doodooboi said:
I changed the title! Happy?
Well, no. I was seriously stoked about the Concorde thing. Besides, they don't fly those things anymore and I'm sure we could get one cheap. :D

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CactusJoe said:
Well, no. I was seriously stoked about the Concorde thing. Besides, they don't fly those things anymore and I'm sure we could get one cheap. :D
Unless you find someone that is willing to lend out a RV or some sort. That be the real way to go!!

Oh thanks for the heads up on the title confusion! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
doodooboi said:
Pretty much the title say's it all. Just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else would be intrested. This would be just a daytrip though unless there is a majority that would like to go up on friday late afternoon?

Attachments

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pwrtrainer said:
me and landon are heading up same day. what you driving?
are you guys staying over or doing day trip also?

Well I will be in a silver 93' toyo p/u with mud bug tires then jumping in with Billiondollarmaybe in a 00' or so White toyo taco.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
doodooboi said:
are you guys staying over or doing day trip also?

Well I will be in a silver 93' toyo p/u with mud bug tires then jumping in with Billiondollarmaybe in a 00' or so White toyo taco.
day trip. 06 altima. leaving here @ 5. you shuttling yours or all mountains?

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pwrtrainer said:
day trip. 06 altima. leaving here @ 5. you shuttling yours or all mountains?
We are thinking of shuttling on our own but would like to have a crew to rotate with and pony up some gas cash ;)

$5 all day.....?:D

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
billiondollarmaybe said:
Staying over Friday night and mobbin all day Saturday sounds like a reasonable alternative...so does riding all day Saturday and camping at lake mead! Lets all just R.I.D.E. mayn!
I can only pretty much pull Friday night if we do an overnighter and mob saturday like it stole our money!!! Then head back like some crack fine that night...... :thumbsup:

billiondollarmayby hope I didn't put you out there in letting Pwrtrainer roll with us. I know Landon them so they care cool peppz! If you want to you can jack up the price of shuttle price for them per day!! hahahahhaaaa :p Just thought the more the merry!

76 Posts
doodooboi said:
I can only pretty much pull Friday night if we do an overnighter and mob saturday like it stole our money!!! Then head back like some crack fine that night...... :thumbsup:

billiondollarmayby hope I didn't put you out there in letting Pwrtrainer roll with us. I know Landon them so they care cool peppz! If you want to you can jack up the price of shuttle price for them per day!! hahahahhaaaa :p Just thought the more the merry!
Not feelin obligated at all Doodoo. The more the merrier FO SHO!

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KavuRider said:
At least you won't run out of gas.
don't jinx us man! it's a long road trip out there that anything can happen! :madman:

But for sure we won't be destroying any roads during our shuttles!!! :thumbsup:

Dude just get on the GT if it's not sold yet and ride with us or you can use the kingfisher since I got a new fork for it!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
doodooboi said:
don't jinx us man! it's a long road trip out there that anything can happen! :madman:

But for sure we won't be destroying any roads during our shuttles!!! :thumbsup:

Dude just get on the GT if it's not sold yet and ride with us or you can use the kingfisher since I got a new fork for it!!!! :thumbsup:
No can do.

Thanks though.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sixsixtysix said:
Kavu already bought a new bike...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: did I miss something? :skep:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts