Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bikecurious
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if it provides the all-day energy it claims. I'm fairly sensitive to caffeine, so I don't drink coffee, and will usually drink a Mt Dew or Sobe Energy (the big bottle o'juice, not the "energy drink") over the period of a whole day. I try to avoid the regular energy drinks all together unless I'm really, really beat. I've always had a pretty low energy level. I can nap at pretty much any time, I used to fall asleep in class all the time, and I have a tendency to doze off on long drives (yeah, sucks, alot). A more regular exercise schedule and better diet would prob help, but since I've had this problem pretty much my whole life I'm thinking it could be some sort of vitamin deficiency or something. So I was thinking about trying FRS, since it claims to be pretty natural and has very little caffeine. Not looking for a jolt of jittery energy, just something to give me a little something extra to get through the day. Of course I realize this could be habit forming, but if its not too bad for me then that doesn't bother me too much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.