Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

anybody seen this...insane

3K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  Hobkins 
#1 ·
#14 ·
Saw that this morning. Crazy. I had two deer running full speed with me down a DH run in Winter Park this year. They were running on the right side of me just off the trail. All of a sudden they both sprinted and one went up the Mtn to the right, and the other jumped right infront of me across the trail and went down into the trees. I REALLY wish I would have had my GoPro rolling at the time. Would have been sweet video.

#23 ·
Bear almost took out a buddy of mine in kamiah Idaho last month. Ripping down the trail be and 2 other guys and it darted out almost taking in in the side at full speeds. Bear was between him (front man) and the 2nd guy.
Animals are nuts when spooked. Buddy chopped a coyote in half in Vegas on his litre bike doing over a buckfifty front end wobbled a little and destroyed the coyote.
Had a jackrabbit dart out I don't Tyson's wash running a course out there by Parker 400 a d ran beside me for a bit before jumping into my front wheel.

Sorry for spelling error on Droid x2 and its odd at best.

#25 ·
We rode Highland last sunday and on one of the runs down we had a deer try running across the trail in front of us and then take off and run off the other way. I just got a little of it on my helmet camera. All i could think of was that video.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.