Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
Saw that this morning. Crazy. I had two deer running full speed with me down a DH run in Winter Park this year. They were running on the right side of me just off the trail. All of a sudden they both sprinted and one went up the Mtn to the right, and the other jumped right infront of me across the trail and went down into the trees. I REALLY wish I would have had my GoPro rolling at the time. Would have been sweet video.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Saw that this morning. Crazy. I had two deer running full speed with me down a DH run in Winter Park this year. They were running on the right side of me just off the trail. All of a sudden they both sprinted and one went up the Mtn to the right, and the other jumped right infront of me across the trail and went down into the trees. I REALLY wish I would have had my GoPro rolling at the time. Would have been sweet video.
Yeah dude, they were everywhere up there this year. Pretty awesome until they make you bail.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.