Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fragile - must be Italian
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm visiting from Phoenix for the weekend and would like to check out your local MTB trails. I'm still trying to find a decent MTB to demo/rent -- hopefully Wheatridge Cycles will come through.

Once I get a bike lined up my next dilemma is determining where to ride. I checked out some of the trail maps at www.trailcentral.com, but none of it makes much sense to me (I'm pretty clueless when it comes to following directions).

So if any of you are planning on riding this weekend in Denver/Boulder/Golden (etc) and wouldn't mind showing me around, please let me know.

And if you can clue me in on a good place to get a beer in this town, that would be most appreciated too. I've been to Wynkoops, but I bet there are better suds to be found.

Thx...Doug

·
Fragile - must be Italian
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn weather

Tanuki said:
Man... bring your skis:
http://9news.com/weather/

Wynkoops is good. If you do take my advice and ski instead, Tommyknockers in Idaho Springs has some good beer. They also have the best root beer anywhere. There's also some good spots in Boulder but I can't recall the names.
Damn...looks like the weather won't cooperate this weekend for riding. I was in Denver 2 weeks ago and spent 4 days skiing at Copper Mountain. Too bad I didn't bring the skis or winter clothing with me this time.

Maybe the storm will hold off until Sunday. I'm crossing my fingers...

Thx...Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.