Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what trail conditions are like. Glen Major, Ravenshoe? The urban stuff just don't cut it for me anymore...I'm dying for dirt! Do I dare head out only to be bogged down by mud and the guilt of riding trails to early?

·
the wrench
469 Posts
on thursday a buddy of mine went for a walk through durham forest(acroos the street from glen major) and reported that there was almost a foot of snow on the north side of the hills.

on the other hand the icebreaker is tommrow so why not go ride the course after the race. at leas that way you really arent damaging the trail from premature riding. and depending on the ride reports from the race i am thinking or heading up after work as well.

EDIT: due to the elevation change between durham forest and glen major, glen usually gats almost half as much as durham. anything south of snakes and ladders should theoretically have less/no snow and be drier.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.