Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
-bustin punks
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tossing around the possibility of doing this and taking advantage of the current deal from L&M. My ARC NiMH still works fine, but the reliability, durability and simplicity of the LED setup are tempting.

I'm always a bit worried that one of these times, the good ole HID is not going to fire up on me...maybe misplaced, but it's there in the back of my mind.

If I did it, I would probably go for the basic SECA 400, should be more than enough light for me still, although a side by side shot against the ARC would be nice.

Anyone?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I sold my Arc to get the Seca 400 and love it. Does it have as much light as the Arc? No!

With that said you probably will not notice the loss of lumens. It is still super bright It is a great light and way more versatile. Plus that nice small battery is killer.

·
-bustin punks
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just talked to another guy - sounds like you get to keep your old HID head unit - you are basically just paying for the LED system with their offer...need to confirm

If this is true....:) :) :) :) :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.