Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am moving to atlanta in a few months, and will have quite abit of land to build on. its got a gentle slope to it, a few slighty steep spots, but nothing too crazy. i want it to be really low key, not an after school hang out for 14 year olds. there is some good potential for alot of stunts , ladderes etc. there are plenty of trees, and we can cut down pretty much what we want to and use it. i have a chain saw and all that stuff. its an old family farm, but its mostly wooded. ill be living there for a few years, so i figure i might as well take advantage of the opportunity.

anybody?

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
flatulentfox said:
so i am moving to atlanta in a few months, and will have quite abit of land to build on. its got a gentle slope to it, a few slighty steep spots, but nothing too crazy. i want it to be really low key, not an after school hang out for 14 year olds. there is some good potential for alot of stunts , ladderes etc. there are plenty of trees, and we can cut down pretty much what we want to and use it. i have a chain saw and all that stuff. its an old family farm, but its mostly wooded. ill be living there for a few years, so i figure i might as well take advantage of the opportunity.

anybody?
You might get a better response here

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.