Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Shreddin the Cul de Sac
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to call Pauls tonight, but the office was already closed.
Before I call back, just thought I check to see if anyone has a set to sell.
Thx.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Just ordered mine at 12:30 EST (5/3) and the girl said she has had a run on them since yesterday. I told her it was probably due to this thread. She didn't say how many sets she had left.

I figured I'd better get a pair since I plan on keeping my frame for a loooooong time. Plus if Paul doesn't make another run of these they may become quite valuable. There are a lot of 3.6" Burners out there.

·
Shreddin the Cul de Sac
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like you called right after me.

I think she said 5 or 6 left when I called.
I had been holding out for no particular reason. I think it's a relatively cheap upgrade.

WV_XCE said:
Just ordered mine at 12:30 EST (5/3) and the girl said she has had a run on them since yesterday. I told her it was probably due to this thread. She didn't say how many sets she had left.

I figured I'd better get a pair since I plan on keeping my frame for a loooooong time. Plus if Paul doesn't make another run of these they may become quite valuable. There are a lot of 3.6" Burners out there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
All gone

I tried to pay with money order and got hosed. I guess in today's day and age Credit Cards talk and cash walks. Any love out there? I would like to purchase a set.

·
Shot Down in Flames...
1,218 Posts
zurC atnaS said:
I tried to pay with money order and got hosed. I guess in today's day and age Credit Cards talk and cash walks. Any love out there? I would like to purchase a set.
Yep, my friend Paul got the last set last night after I gave him the heads-up about this thread. They are going on his as-yet unbuilt XL Ninja.

He should get a big box of parts from Chad at Red Barn today!

D.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.