Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have an opinion on wheel builds from Ride-This? (X-post from Wheels & Tires)

They have the build parts I want at a great price; they're quasi-local, so shipping is super fast and cheap.

Supposedly their wheel builder has lots of experienece, but does that mean he/she is good?

Anybody know anything about these guys?

TIA for any input!

·
dontcha?
1,433 Posts
I've ordered some stuff from them, shipping was kinda slow but you don't hafta worry about that.. otherwise their prices are great, and they seem to be geared more towards dh/fr stuff then other places like pricepoint, jenson, etc. and their prices in some cases are better than pricepoint/jenson..

·
Cannonball!
530 Posts
Ride-This is great shop, and has been very good for our sport. The owner and employees really freeride, dirt jump, and race downhill. They have sponsored and put in money for local races, and they are active in supporting local trail building/maintenance. I recently had a set of wheels built up by them, but I haven't really ridden them yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.