Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Romic spring in the range of 350 to 450 pounds, in a 2.0 or 2.25 stroke. 2.5 might possibly fit. I called Romic and they have springs for $50, which is nuts, I paid $40 for the shock!

I also tried a spring for a vivid, and the inside diameter is the same, but a vivid spring is longer. The Romic 2.0 spring is 4 inches long, and the vivid spring in a 2.0/2.25 is 5 1/4.

Thanks for the help!

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showproduct.php?product=44430

·
Mmmm Rocks Good
645 Posts
I might have one at home. I'll cehck when I get home and let you know. I'd let you have it for postage since it just corllects dust in my garage!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PaMtnBkr said:
I might have one at home. I'll cehck when I get home and let you know. I'd let you have it for postage since it just corllects dust in my garage!
Thanks for the offer! Maybe I'll trade you and you can have my 550 pound spring since you were looking for one a bit ago.

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
I have a 450 X 2.25 sitting at home. I work away from home, so it won't be anytime before Mid-March that I could ship it to you.

I'm looking at a 400# one. I have a 350#, a 450# and a 550# (not so sure on the later).

It could be yours for shipping from Mexico, if you please. Drop me a PM.

·
Mmmm Rocks Good
645 Posts
500 Lb sorry

Rock Climber said:
Thanks for the offer! Maybe I'll trade you and you can have my 550 pound spring since you were looking for one a bit ago.
Hey, I checked at home and the one I have is a 500 Lb. If you want it, it's yours. I found a 550 Lb one so I am good w/the one I have. Thanks though!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Warp said:
I have a 450 X 2.25 sitting at home. I work away from home, so it won't be anytime before Mid-March that I could ship it to you.

I'm looking at a 400# one. I have a 350#, a 450# and a 550# (not so sure on the later).

It could be yours for shipping from Mexico, if you please. Drop me a PM.
What kind of bike and how much do you weigh. I'm looking into purchasing a romic for my 5 inch trail bike. I weight 140 pounds and I'm not sure what spring rate I would need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.