Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered mine last week and was told they are in port I'm pretty excited I've wanted a Kermit AIR9 for a few years but can't handle aluminum. The minute I saw the MCR was available in Kermit Green my Dos Niner went up for sale :thumbsup:

Please post pics if you have one.

My build will be a white Reba, Black wheels, white cable housing, and Pink bits :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mr Cabletwitch said:
I ordered mine last week and was told they are in port I'm pretty excited I've wanted a Kermit AIR9 for a few years but can't handle aluminum. The minute I saw the MCR was available in Kermit Green my Dos Niner went up for sale :thumbsup:

Please post pics if you have one.

My build will be a white Reba, Black wheels, white cable housing, and Pink bits :thumbsup:
Here is my Kermit MCR9,

·
Pick a wheel size...
485 Posts
talked to my LBS today...Monday or Tuesday delivery...super stoked

problem is, I still haven't decided on the final build...I'd like to go XO drivetrain/shifters, I've got a similar build on another bike and I really love the performance and feel, but I'm having a tough time justifying the price (over DOUBLE) vs. performance compared to the X9 build on my other bike. I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with SRAM components since that's what I run on my other 2 rigs...

/thread hijack

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
jimithng23 said:
talked to my LBS today...Monday or Tuesday delivery...super stoked

problem is, I still haven't decided on the final build...I'd like to go XO drivetrain/shifters, I've got a similar build on another bike and I really love the performance and feel, but I'm having a tough time justifying the price (over DOUBLE) vs. performance compared to the X9 build on my other bike. I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with SRAM components since that's what I run on my other 2 rigs...

/thread hijack
I'm running a sram drivetrain as well, kinda a mix though X0 rear X7 front old 9.0 shifters, 980 cassette, 991 chain, truvativ stylo crank

Oh and I just got my tracking number and it won't be here til thursday

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mr Cabletwitch said:
I've got everything for the build just waiting on the frame. Can't wait to see all the pink bits on the green frame :thumbsup:

I will post pics as soon as its done.
My daughter rides an Kermit green AIR9 with pink Blunt rims, pink Oury grips, pink Terry butterfly saddle, and pink water bottle cages. I think it looks nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.