Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got some pretty sweet xmas gifts!

I got a push boxxer kit, didn't make it to my house on time for xmas, so my mom gave me a fork in a box.

Got a set of kyle strait knee pads, luckily 661 managed to pack a medium right knee pad (what I ordered) and a large left knee pad. Hopefully huck and roll can get me a new set ASAP.

Also got a jersey. Anybody get anything rad?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
my wife got me a go-pro hd with pretty much every mount that they had. I got my self a push boxxer kit and installed it yesterday. My mom and dad bought me an Apinestars BNS (the plastic one). And I believe I have a new riding jacket to break-in as well.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
b4 stealth said:
Diety Decoy Pedals, damn these things are light, hopefully I can get some ride time in on em at Ray's this week.
They're okay... You're going to want to put longer pins on them like asap. I keep the stock pins in the concave area by the spindle, long pins everywhere else. NOW the grip like scary good.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That 30 year glenfiddich is quite nice. Alas, I only got a bottle of Youngs double chocolate stout to wet my whistle.

I got new roadie gear; a cycling cap and a long sleeve fleecey line Hincapie jersey so I can stay warm when I'm putting in huge miles this winter on my road bike.
I got a nice and long road ride with my pop
A nice 4 hour xc ride tomorrow morning with my best friends since childhood
Clothes, gift certificates, new slippers, Nintendo Wii baller setup from my girlfriend and her family.

Then there was the gift to myself a couple weeks ago. A nice and pretty 2010 Demo 8 II frame and 09 fox 40. She's already sporting a layer of mud and a few scratches :D

Merry Christmas to everyone.

·
Registered
735 Posts
his dudeness said:
That 30 year glenfiddich is quite nice. Alas, I only got a bottle of Youngs double chocolate stout to wet my whistle.

I got new roadie gear; a cycling cap and a long sleeve fleecey line Hincapie jersey so I can stay warm when I'm putting in huge miles this winter on my road bike.
I got a nice and long road ride with my pop
A nice 4 hour xc ride tomorrow morning with my best friends since childhood
Clothes, gift certificates, new slippers, Nintendo Wii baller setup from my girlfriend and her family.

Then there was the gift to myself a couple weeks ago. A nice and pretty 2010 Demo 8 II frame and 09 fox 40. She's already sporting a layer of mud and a few scratches :D

Merry Christmas to everyone.
That bottle is going to be saved until I achieve something great. I tapped it once today, and that's it. Youngs double chocalate stout is a fine brew to get though.

·
Pee's in the H8teraid
420 Posts
Bought the wife and myself new bikes a few weeks ago..a Safire for her and a SX Trail for me.. Both 2010's
Today got a Garmin Dakota, Dakine Nomad, some 420's for my SX, new gloves, and 3 pair of Fox shorts..
Merry Christmas! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.