Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I'm 6'6" 235-240. On a Aluminum XL Smash. Though I just converted it to a new carbon gnarvana frame.

I haven't had any trouble with bottom out. Rox Shock SuperDeluxe air on mine that i really didn't do anything to it other than put the right psi in for my weight.

I do wish they still made an XXL, but it fits good enough for me I guess. I have not ridden anything else with new geometry other than my Smash and Pedalhead.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm 6'6" 235-240. On a Aluminum XL Smash. Though I just converted it to a new carbon gnarvana frame.

I haven't had any trouble with bottom out. Rox Shock SuperDeluxe air on mine that i really didn't do anything to it other than put the right psi in for my weight.

I do wish they still made an XXL, but it fits good enough for me I guess. I have not ridden anything else with new geometry other than my Smash and Pedalhead.
Is the Gnarvana more DH / Park oriented?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Is the Gnarvana more DH / Park oriented?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Its "Enduro" whatever that means, it just has 10-20mm more travel really.

My smash did fine at the bike park anyway I think I only bottomed the fork out there in some big holes. ( I don't really hit crazy stuff though -OLD- lol ).

I only upgraded to gnarvana ( only have one ride on it so far ) to try a carbon bike no real other reason the smash was great. I use my hardtail pedalhead for normal trail riding most of of the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.