Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming home from work on Brodie Mtn Rd. I have noticed some orange signs with arrows attached to trees around Jiminy. I was wondering these were trail markers for XC trails?? Anybody know if there is any XC riding around or at Jiminy? Also, is there a way to link up Pittsfield forest with Jiminy?

·
Registered
470 Posts
check out this group they might be able to help.
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/norulesmountainbikingclub/

I'm about as far away from you as possible but I ride Pittsfield State Forest about 7 times a yr and I always go up to the top of Jiminy from Pittsfield side. but I've gone up from the other side also. I can't help you but give you the above link. I'm hoping I can hook up with that group Memorial day weekend.

·
Registered
611 Posts
-kelly- said:
Coming home from work on Brodie Mtn Rd. I have noticed some orange signs with arrows attached to trees around Jiminy. I was wondering these were trail markers for XC trails?? Anybody know if there is any XC riding around or at Jiminy? Also, is there a way to link up Pittsfield forest with Jiminy?
The back side of jiminy peak is pittsfield st forest and balance rock st park . There is good singletrack in both and alot of challenging doubletrack as well i will be heading there this sunday and could show you around . pm me .Harry

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Harryonaspot said:
The back side of jiminy peak is pittsfield st forest and balance rock st park . There is good singletrack in both and alot of challenging doubletrack as well i will be heading there this sunday and could show you around . pm me .Harry
We will have to take you up on this at a later date. This weekend is not good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.