Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SS Clyde 29er
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the latest issue of Dirt Rag (#107), pg 73 they hav a pic n brief write up about the forthcoming GF The RIg. I trolled the web briefly but, couldn't find any info on it. Anyone got any leads or sites. Looks sweet n affordable ($800 built up) n im hoping will be lighter than the KM. Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yup

fire horse said:
in the latest issue of Dirt Rag (#107), pg 73 they hav a pic n brief write up about the forthcoming GF The RIg. I trolled the web briefly but, couldn't find any info on it. Anyone got any leads or sites. Looks sweet n affordable ($800 built up) n im hoping will be lighter than the KM. Thanks!
It's gonna be a nice bike for the money. The frame looks like different from the past Fishers due to the externally butted tubes, disc drop outs, and the 27.2 seat post. I built that one up when they sent it out here for the ECNASSCU Part Deux...from the "pre production" side of it, it looked ready to go. They had not yet decided on color scheme but that don't matter much for some folks. The nicest thing is the EBB- you can adjust your BB height with it, my I.F. has one and it works well (the PhilWood designed/made unit). I'm sure after InterBike the pictures will be plenty. Oh, not to bumb anyone out- the KM is a brick. Look for the bike to be around 22lbs. with a hard fork.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts