Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its still 2008 but i was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors about the 2010 forks. It seems like most companies will be putting out 170mm travel frames, ie the new yeti seven and the intense UZZI, so i was wondering if the fork manufactures were going to be offering a better choice for a fork on those frames. I would love to see some kind of 170mm travel lyrik or 36.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
forceyoda said:
I know its still 2008 but i was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors about the 2010 forks. It seems like most companies will be putting out 170mm travel frames, ie the new yeti seven and the intense UZZI, so i was wondering if the fork manufactures were going to be offering a better choice for a fork on those frames. I would love to see some kind of 170mm travel lyrik or 36.
Wut you talkin bout? The Seven is a 178mm and the Uzzi is 195mm and there has been a 180mm 66 out for a few years and the 180mm Travis and the Totem solo air is sub 6 lbs, the only company missing out on the single crown 180mm party is Fox.

·
mbtr member
6,503 Posts
i dunno, the way fork reliability goes, it seems a whole lot easier just to buy a fork from last year that has proven itself.

What's a 2010 fork? More markup for unknown quality? No thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.