Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6x7=Dont Panic!
2,014 Posts
If you wouldnt mind a road bar (pics wont upload now!). Man, why do you need white carbon when it can had in titanium? So far as I know only ITM makes parts in white carbon (besides ax lightness who dont make handlebars). Probably out of luck.

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,939 Posts
I can get white carbon road parts and they're not from ITM and AX Lightness so its not that hard to do it. Adding a color tint to carbon parts isn't hard. Tioga was doing it 15 years ago with handlebars.

Tioga Carbon Mountaineer Bars, fiberglass/kevlar/carbon mesh construction, 180 grams, 560mm width, x 6 degree sweep, and still have some natural black ones as well as a couple red and yellow ones I believe.

I think Mtnwing1 got the last of the blue and green ones if I remember which order I sold out of them in.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Haven't seen any white carbon MTB bars in a while, but...

laxguy86 said:
Just wondering if anyone has seen any manufacturers with any white carbon parts since this thread was made.
Token has plenty of white carbon fiber parts--even a full road frame and fork. They sell them on Ebay all the time. Not really my thing though:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.