Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of great topics and threads through the MTBR forums, any way to save a thread through the Forum? On one of my other forums that I visit, there is a function called "Add to favorite topics" which allows you to save the thread automically. Does it exist here? If not I'll keep to copying and pasting on Microsoft Word:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Long time lurker here, but just registered to help you out (as I own a few of my own forums). ;)

Anyway, if you want to save a thread for easy viewing, you can try using the "Subscribe to this Thread" link located in the "Thread Tools" section at the bottom of each thread you want to save. After you've saved a few, go to, "My Account", and then "List Subscriptions" which will show you an updated view of all of your saved threads. Alternatively, the link to your subscriptions are located here: http://forums.mtbr.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you 00Jay! Computers are funny, sometimes they're such a big obsticle but often the answers to get around them are right in front of us :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts