Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
fried stuff with cheese
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A group of us are flying in and looking to rent a 15 passenger van.
The only place we've found that will rent them and take out the seats (and store them) for us is Valley Express Car rental in down town near Fremont St. Does anyone know of these guys? My dealings with them on via e-mail have been a little shady. I just don't want to get out there and find out we're stuck.
If anyone can recommend a better place to try I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
E.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Never heard of them. I wouldnt want to go downtown for anything so if you have some misgivings about your dealings with them so far I would opt for another.

·
fried stuff with cheese
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I found a reliable van rental.
Now we just need to find somewhere to store seats.......anyone got a garage floor they want to rent?

·
Registered
742 Posts
When are you traveling to vegas and how long of a stay?

I live in Henderson which is about 20-25 mins from Bootleg and about 25-35 mins from Cottonwood area.

I have a 3 car garage, so I can move one of my vehicles out to make room. As long as I leave my wife with room to park her car she doesn't complain about what I put in the garage.:rolleyes:

laters-Kelly

·
fried stuff with cheese
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. D said:
When are you traveling to vegas and how long of a stay?

I live in Henderson which is about 20-25 mins from Bootleg and about 25-35 mins from Cottonwood area.

I have a 3 car garage, so I can move one of my vehicles out to make room. As long as I leave my wife with room to park her car she doesn't complain about what I put in the garage.:rolleyes:

laters-Kelly
Thanks! We are flying in on September 17 and out on the 24th.
I got a couple of more places to call and try but I may try taking you up on that if we come up empty.
E.

·
Registered
742 Posts
O.K. Well better time of year to visit rather than the extreme heat of summer. As of now I am not planning on being anywhere but here at home. You guys could even take a dip in the pool after on of your rides if you like. You know where to find me.:thumbsup:

laters-Kelly

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
[QUOTE You guys could even take a dip in the pool after on of your rides if you like. You know where to find me.:thumbsup:

laters-Kelly[/QUOTE]

Is that an open invitation to everyone :D Party time at Kelly's house :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.