Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any mojo owners using the the 2010 Revelation XX dual air? I am intrested to hear your ride report. Currently have a early 09 Talas 140 with 15mm lowers.

I just got my Pushed RP23 back on and now the front feels like junk. The shock improvement is crazy. I cant believe the difference. So before I send my Talas in to see about turning it into a float 130 and get tuned, I thought I might just change forks to new technology.

If I get a revelation I will change the travel to 130 sinceI use the bike manly for xc racing.

Oh yeah and my hub can convert to 20mm from 15 no problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Call Darren at Push.

He can now, or soon will be able to, sell Revelations already modified to their Factory System Specs for not much more more than you can buy a stock new one online.

I am currently riding a 2010 Revelation 150 Team U-turn I bought directly from him. It's stiffer, no brake dive, more plush, and more adjustable than any fork I've owned. I came from a Fox Float 140 RLC, and asked him if I should send it to him, or look at at Rock Shox.

He can run any thing he wants, but runs a Revelation on both his Mojo and his Turner 5 Spot. Following his lead was one of the best moves I ever made. I am way more confident (and faster) in rock gardens and downhills.

At least talk to him before you make a decision. He is a great source of info.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to Darren today and will be getting a new rev xx from him as soon as he has them.

It will give me time to get parts for my Indy9 hub to convert from 15 to 20mm.

I would need a new fork had I not got the shock converted by him, dam its sweet now. Should have had the shock Pushed the day I bought the bike.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I got mine with my new bike a few weeks ago and love it :thumbsup: I went back and forth between the fox and the RS, and the bottom line was I really need a remote lock out for the way I ride and race, so I went with the revelation 150 mm, set up at 140 mm.

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nice setup Merlin! I was thinking the same kind of deal. So why don't you sell that at the used price to me and you get the HD.....I have the 29er Reba PUHED and it is very sweet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.