Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm just north of indy and have always wanted to hit up indy for some urban riding, even though i suck, and i never have gone cause i don't wanna goto indy on my own and ride casue i don't know it at all. so if anyone around there ever wants to go do some nighttime urban riding or knows of some local DJ's message me and we can meet up sometime. i'm always down for riding at night especially!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
or if anyone feels like doing a session in Carmel that'd be cool too! here in Noblesville the street riding isn't good, but Carmel isn't bad.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chip, if you are ever aroud and wanna ride email me at: [email protected]

szedhr, what type of riding do you guys do when you are there? are you just crusing around or screwing around finding stuff to be dumb on? or are you riding road bikes or just bikes to be comfortable and ride around on? if you are ever board and wanna go try and be dumb at night on bikes in carmel i'm down. i like playing on the stairs where there is the big fountain, but i'm always afraid of getting in trouble cause i think it's by the police station lol. shot me a like or hit me up on AIM if you ever wanna do some night urban riding.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
szedhr said:
I ride in Indy and Carmel all the time. The Monon, Canal Tow Path, and the Town Run. A few weeks ago some friends and I went from the Broad Ripple down the Canal Tow Path and circled the downtown circle. And then went back. Now that the Town Run trail is open we will hopefully hit that soon.
just wondering how old you might happen to be? i'm 17.

·
Registered
190 Posts
ibanezrg520kid said:
just wondering how old you might happen to be? i'm 17.
I'm 15.

ibanezrg520kid said:
szedhr, what type of riding do you guys do when you are there? are you just crusing around or screwing around finding stuff to be dumb on? or are you riding road bikes or just bikes to be comfortable and ride around on? if you are ever board and wanna go try and be dumb at night on bikes in carmel i'm down. i like playing on the stairs where there is the big fountain, but i'm always afraid of getting in trouble cause i think it's by the police station lol. shot me a like or hit me up on AIM if you ever wanna do some night urban riding.
We just usually go fast to our destination and back with a few rest stops. We all ride mtbs because it's no fun if we can jump curbs and stuff like that. ;)

About the stairs by the big fountain.... I've been there before, it's near the Tow Canal Path. I think it's an art museum or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.