Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new (er) bike and gave my GF's 15 yo son my old bike and on his first MTB ride he was able do most of the trials at Launch Bike Park including High Roller so I'm trying to get in as much riding as I can with him for this season. Launch is really tough to ride and kinda far so a Reading ride or two would be a great time for him.

·
Registered
165 Posts
tech, me and 2 buddys from west chester would like to come up and check out what you've got going on. we also ride Launch a lot but are looking for some variation. i have an Astro work van that'll fit 4 guys/bikes w/o too much spooning. i'm still getting over a bad crash at Launch (broken nose/face, fractured skull) but hoping to make it up before the winter sets in. but if not, next spring for sure.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love a-line up there, I suck at it but it is a good ride. I only know a few of the trials but the ones I do know are great! What I need though is to ride with someone who knows the jumps well enough that I could follow them off some gaps without biff'ing

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
A couple of the readingracing boy's will be up on Sunday breaking in a new addition to the 07 Duryea DH race run the brand new A-line Deus and of course will be hitting some of the other runs too,if any of you guy's are there and we cross paths can show you around some.

·
Nickel Havr
1,177 Posts
Looks like someone put in some major work on one of the smaller lines up there!
It's good solid work too!

I always pedal the trails... Have yet to shuttle it!

·
Nickel Havr
1,177 Posts
A couple of the readingracing boy's will be up on Sunday breaking in a new addition to the 07 Duryea DH race run the brand new A-line Deus and of course will be hitting some of the other runs too,if any of you guy's are there and we cross paths can show you around some.
Still gonna be up on Mt. Penn tomorrow?

I was thinking about getting out for a ride...

·
Nickel Havr
1,177 Posts
Same here... I've been working on clearing Neversink...
Even if I had a four wheeler it would take me 2mo to clear all the downed trees on the trail.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Out of desperation rode the Exeter trail to Neversink on Sunday the gravity was hike a bike,what's going on with the illegal trails being built there Conservancy is in a rant! going to head down more south Brandywine Creek on Sun,or White Clay if not to muddy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.