Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to Cornerbrook Newfoundland and was wondering if there are any good trails to ride there?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I rode some awesome trails in cornerbrook in '98.

I cannot point you in any direction though, I have no idea where they were.

Call a bike shop there- they'll tell you, but I'm sure you will fond trails. The hills there go on FOREVER.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I don't have any firsthand info either but you should definitely call TNT bike shop in Corner brook. 709-634-6799.

I have heard that there are some really nice trails in the Massey Drive/back of Marble Mountain area. There are a few DH trails on the front side of Marble but there's no lift access in the summer so I'd guess it's a long fire road grunt to the top.

If you make it to the east coast (i.e. St. John's) there are plenty of trails. All very rocky and technical. Fun stuff. Feel free to PM me if you get over this way and want to go for a ride. That goes for any of you on the forum as well.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips. I will check out that shop. I am going to be staying at Marble Mtn. so St. John's is far away. Looking a photos of the area there has to be lots of trails somewhere.

·
Muskoka
3,473 Posts
ToneyRiver said:
Thanks for the tips. I will check out that shop. I am going to be staying at Marble Mtn. so St. John's is far away. Looking a photos of the area there has to be lots of trails somewhere.
There are some great trails in Gros Morne, but being a National Park they are closed to mtbiking :madmax:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
BlackCanoeDog said:
There are some great trails in Gros Morne, but being a National Park they are closed to mtbiking :madmax:

if you've got the time then definitly worth the hike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts