Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks! I am new to the area and have started biking again after a long break from it. I currently live in Colorado Springs so that would be the starting point for any rides. Now here is the kicker. I am looking for intermediate level generally, low rider density trails that would be safe for me to bring the dog off lead. He is a high energy dog and this would be great for him and me. Please save your flames, I have read the concerns from some earlier posts and that is why I am looking for some rides away from the beaten path. I know they are out there. I can see them out my window whenever we fly a mountain route. I just do not know where the trailheads are or if they are private property. Generally they are north of woodland park. Thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
I'd try searching on google for bike trails in specific counties, here in Denver there are plenty that are a little further of a drive, 30+ minutes, from the city that are not as busy on weekdays.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.