Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Politically Incorrect
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an intern at work that wants me to take him out riding. I can go tomorrow night, and am just wondering if anybody else is planning on going out. As long as the route is not totally hardcore, maybe we could meet up for a group ride.

·
Registered
744 Posts
McCall (CIMBA) thursday night ride

I'm not sure where you live, but here's a thursday night ride-

"The Tamarack Trail Crew has cut in a couple new trails and greatly improved the Challenge Park over the past few weeks! So lets go check them out! Tamarack has about 8 miles of single track and another 10 miles of primitive road. Meet at the Tamarack upper parking lot, near the recreation center, at 6:15pm. To get to Tamarack go to Donnelly and go west on Roseberry Rd.
(in front of the Stinker Gas Station), there will be blue highway signs guiding you the rest of the way to the resort. It takes about 15 minutes to drive from Donnelly.

Hope to see you there,"

IbikeID said:
There is an intern at work that wants me to take him out riding. I can go tomorrow night, and am just wondering if anybody else is planning on going out. As long as the route is not totally hardcore, maybe we could meet up for a group ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.