Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Online dealers for Santa Cruz Bikes?

Does anyone know which online stores sell Santa Cruz frames?

Having heard all the bad stuff about Santa Cruz's delivery times, I am looking for an 06 Chameleon in size Large WHICH IS IN STOCK so I don't have to worry about waiting times etc. Preferably orange or white or chrome black or liquid blue or polished.

Thanks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Although I replied in the other thread you started, here it goes again: Speedgoat, Colorado Cyclist and Cambria Bike. There are numerous others that slip my mind at the moment. I'm sure you will have no problem tracking one down quickly. Best of luck.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I can't find one either

Im in the same boat as the person who started this thread. Colorado Cyclist said they don't sell chameleons, Cambria only has smalls, and the other shops mentioned in posts above don't respond to emails. I don't want to order one from these shops since I can "order" one from my LBS. Ordering is still ordering though... I don't want to take a number and wait 3 months to get a frame. :(

If anyone knows where to find a NEW large in stock, PM me please.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
Have your LBS call Santa Cruz and see what they have in stock. They might have the size/color you are looking for. From the looks of things you are pretty flexible in your color options. If they have them in stock they usually ship out within a few days.

mtnbikej

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.