Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a current thread about technique a lot of good tips were brought up, just wondering if anyone has any good videos

·
Registered
365 Posts
Good question. I have been looking up stuff too, especially on Youtube. Nothing too explanatory.
I think out of the saddle climbing on a SS can get ugly at times!! Butt and back low, grunting and pulling on the bars!! I don't know if anyone wants to film that......

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
allroy71 said:
Good question. I have been looking up stuff too, especially on Youtube. Nothing too explanatory.
I think out of the saddle climbing on a SS can get ugly at times!! Butt and back low, grunting and pulling on the bars!! I don't know if anyone wants to film that......
lol, maybe true, but I would like to see some uphill turns being done as well.
For me it's mostly experimentation to see where to enter and exit the turn and when to coast and peddle hard again and with how much speed and when to sit back down when the path levels out a bit.....the more I practice, the more variables I seem to come up with

·
Registered
143 Posts
imo i think choosing your approach line wisely and then following a good line all the way up is key. everything else just kinda falls into place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts