Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
ChrisVCR
Rode SAC this afternoon - still a bit muddy but not bad overall. Funny thing was the bud from Springfield I rode with is now running on a 29er SS. I mentioned your search for SS riders to hook up with and he was interested in gettin in touch. If ya want to PM me you e-mail I will forward it to him and cc yourself.

·
boomer
888 Posts
Space Heater said:
I'm not from Springfield, but I do ride a single speed so I thought I might inform you guys of this. One guy has been taken out already. Cut and paste in address. Consider yourselves warned!

Major suckage; and I'm sure you're 100% aware of this; but that's the most useless and stupid thing I've ever seen. I want my two minutes back.

·
Who is John Galt?
1,771 Posts
Someone from Springfield wrote a letter to the editor in Mountain Bike Action recently, complaining about the lack of single speed love in its pages. Was that one of you guys?

Man. I thought all we had to worry about was ticks and skunks. Now there's zombies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.