Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big group of use from PA, are heading up to Rays indoor MTB this weekend (saturday and sunday). It would be cool if some specialized guys from around the area would meet up there too. Its a sweet place to ride, there something for everyone there......xc course, jumping, foam pits, skinnies, north shore stuff, pump tracks, urban course, teeter totters...and much more.

If you guys are interested in going here are the links and the address for the map quest:

http://raysmtb.com/
Video: http://raysmtb.com/inside.html

Address:
9801 Walford Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44102

I have to proctor the SAT exam saturday morning, so i will be leaving my house around 12:30ish, and it takes me about an hour and 45 minutes to get there. It would be cool to see some of you guys there. It s $16 to get in, and that includes a bike rental if you dont have a bike, helmet, knee, shin and elbow pads if you want them, and pair of flat pedals if you dont want to use your clipless. Its a great deal to get in! I hope to see some people there, if you go, make sure you say hi! I will be on a blue sx trail!

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and if you stay until monday, you can pick up one of the new Enduro SL Pro's that are coming in at the LBS.....wouldnt that be nice to take home with you?

·
Registered
461 Posts
If my divorce had come through a couple of weeks ago, then I would be seriously tempted... :smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Damn we were thinking of going the following wk end and I just signed up to work 12's all this wk end :madman: :madman:

We are from Erie, and normally have about 15-20 guys caravan over! I'm in his video 3 times, and a couple of the other guys are in it as well !

Ask Ray about the guy from Erie that likes to do all the "illegal transfers" LOL

That Holiday inn deal is awesome and the rooms are nice !

·
Registered
141 Posts
jut8 said:
Cool, i hope to see you up there.....

rokhound, where you the one jumping from the Oakley jump to the one beside it last time i was up there?
Was that the grand opening or just recently, I've been up about 4-5 times since he opened this yr and Im not sure who you are.
I jumped from the double teeter toter to the set of rollers that used to be there and have been moved now.(should say I tried the back tire spun out and I went down hard !!) I also jumped from the xc loop wall to the expert platform where all the skinny stuff starts from. That was a cool one on video !

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, i went up on saturday, it was pretty busy, i got there around 3:00. But right around 5:30, the place really started to clear out, and there were only a few people left, but it was really good to see all those guys up there supporting it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.