Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang- Just a quick request here. I'm planning a Wing Night for Saturday's post-ride dinner meal. I can get all the wings I need, but I just discovered that I'm flat out of peanut oil to fry them in. Wal-Mart locations usually carry a large (2.5 gallons, maybe) container of Lou-Ana 100% Peanut Oil. They run about $25. They are a plastic bottle contained inside of a blue cardboard box. If anybody is going directly past a Wal-Mart on the way here, would it be possible to pick one up for me so I don't have to do a 2 hour round trip to Lewisburg to pick one up? I'll gladly reimburse you at the gathering if you could grab one on the way here. We only need one so lets not duplicate efforts.

·
Not sure what to type?
566 Posts
I'll get it...

davis said:
Hey gang- Just a quick request here. I'm planning a Wing Night for Saturday's post-ride dinner meal. I can get all the wings I need, but I just discovered that I'm flat out of peanut oil to fry them in. Wal-Mart locations usually carry a large (2.5 gallons, maybe) container of Lou-Ana 100% Peanut Oil. They run about $25. They are a plastic bottle contained inside of a blue cardboard box. If anybody is going directly past a Wal-Mart on the way here, would it be possible to pick one up for me so I don't have to do a 2 hour round trip to Lewisburg to pick one up? I'll gladly reimburse you at the gathering if you could grab one on the way here. We only need one so lets not duplicate efforts.
I'll be at Wal-Mart sometime this week getting supplies for the trip. No problem picking up a container of peanut oil.
One bad note though: I might not make it till Thursday evening sometime. My truck has died and I'm currently trying to repair it as fast as possible. The gas tank is sitting in my building waiting on parts that should be in today and hopefully I'll have it running tonight or tomorrow evening.

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a million, Dave...

Sorry to hear about the truck, though. If you need me to run over to Richwood and pick you and your stuff up, just let me know by Wednesday AM. I can drop my stuff at the campground and be over to Richwood to get you, if necessary. I would need some directions to your place, though. I'll be in and out a lot today, but just let me know if you need anything.

·
Not sure what to type?
566 Posts
Thanks, I'll let you know...

davis said:
Sorry to hear about the truck, though. If you need me to run over to Richwood and pick you and your stuff up, just let me know by Wednesday AM. I can drop my stuff at the campground and be over to Richwood to get you, if necessary. I would need some directions to your place, though. I'll be in and out a lot today, but just let me know if you need anything.

I should be able to fix it tonight or tommorow. But if something bad happens, I'll give you a call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts