Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any single female riders around the age of 30 (give or take a couple years) up in here? Looking for some one to ride with in Orange County CA. :D
 

·
SS Grrrrrrrl
Joined
·
464 Posts
Trail Thumper said:
Any single female riders around the age of 30 (give or take a couple years) up in here? Looking for some one to ride with in Orange County CA. :D
I hear there are some ladies in the Clydesdale forum. ;) Perhaps you'll have better luck over there.

In this forum, you have to come in with a minimum offer of a a new road bike, new mountain bike, small rock, and an offer of marriage to spawn the slightest amount of interest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
dirtcrab said:
In this forum, you have to come in with a minimum offer of a a new road bike, new mountain bike, small rock, and an offer of marriage to spawn the slightest amount of interest.
Well---it is Orange county. If you believe everything you see on TV , 2 new bikes and a rock should be no problem----but you did forget to mention a singlespeed on top of a new road bike and one new mountain bike....a downhill bike may be nice too! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ho Hum

I dunno, Is there such a thing as an attractive female bike rider? Obviously not one in my area, lol. I guess my quest for famale riding companionship is over. Most women around here, if, "IF" they get off their fat lazy OC asses will attempt a road bike around the neighborhood. Guess it's too much to ask a woman to get on a MTB.
 

·
giddy up!
Joined
·
3,249 Posts
Yeah....

....that attitude is going to get you a LONG way.

For the record, I ride with in OC with quite a few girls that are absolutely gorgeous, and they could probably take you on the ups and the downs.

I bet if you ride around the parking lot at el moro or any of the other local parks and spout off like you did here you might have some luck. Girls love that type of stuff!

Good Luck

Trail Thumper said:
I dunno, Is there such a thing as an attractive female bike rider? Obviously not one in my area, lol. I guess my quest for famale riding companionship is over. Most women around here, if, "IF" they get off their fat lazy OC asses will attempt a road bike around the neighborhood. Guess it's too much to ask a woman to get on a MTB.
 

·
life is a barrel o'fun
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Every girl on a bike is gorgeous. True for every guy as well. Except when they make sexist remarks. Tsk tsk.

I happen to be a single, 30-something mtb addict. When I'm out and about on my bike, you can bet that I'm not looking anything but sweaty and dirty. Sure, it's nice running into like-minded male riders, but I'm never in the dating mindset while riding. If anything, a good bike ride helps me to get my mind off stuff like work, family, and guys I've suffered.
 

·
internet axe murderer
Joined
·
220 Posts
Excellent idea!!

Post some pictures of yourself, OC ass included, and bike too of course. We'll get back to you.

Trail Thumper said:
I dunno, Is there such a thing as an attractive female bike rider? Obviously not one in my area, lol. I guess my quest for famale riding companionship is over. Most women around here, if, "IF" they get off their fat lazy OC asses will attempt a road bike around the neighborhood. Guess it's too much to ask a woman to get on a MTB.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure, it's nice running into like-minded male riders, but I'm never in the dating mindset while riding
I'm just looking for someone that wan'ts to go out and get dirty with me. Hard to find Female with similar interests.

Maybe I'll give that El moro thing a shot. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Is there such a thing as an attractive female bike rider?

No. The requirements are to be FUGLY. I was attractive until I took up MTB and, oh well.....
 

·
Glue Sniffer
Joined
·
553 Posts
I thought I was alone with my helmet induced unibrow. The doctor said that those rough trails would cause spastic colon, but I just wouldn't listen.

Now, it's just me, my bikes, and my 48 cats. :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,129 Posts
Good looking MTB girls can sense dating desperation up to 300 yards down the trail and immediately hide in the bushes until the threat passes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
i am married and old so pickups on the trail usually do not happen. i talk to a lot of male(and female) riders at the trailhead and at rest stops(top of hills)on the trails. i rather enjoy that aspect of mtb'ing since i usually ride alone.

however, on a couple occasions guys have tried to pick me up and i felt EXTREMELY uncomfortable, to the point where my ride ended because of it. the last thing i want to do on a ride, or in the parking lot, is to be picked up on by a complete stranger.

i also do not care for the men that have come to this forum trying to pickup on us. now when guys come here and post, i think that is fine. and if a single woman gets attracted to one of the fellas that is fine. but to just come here out of the blue 'looking for a date,' i find it somewhat offensive. and then, when the @sshole insults us, well, it p!sses me off.

so blow away, trailthumper.

Rita
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What???

i also do not care for the men that have come to this forum trying to pickup on us. now when guys come here and post, i think that is fine. and if a single woman gets attracted to one of the fellas that is fine. but to just come here out of the blue 'looking for a date,' i find it somewhat offensive. and then, when the @sshole insults us, well, it p!sses me off.

so blow away, trailthumper.
For one, I was not looking to "pick up" anyone. I was merely wondering if their is any females in my area that ride. I don't pick up on women on the trails either. That is why I came here and ASKED if their was any that would like to go on a ride. I am just trying to find somone with similar intrests as me.
#2. I didn't insult anyone. If you have no sense of humor ... you can blow off. I'm glad you think you know me so well. For you to call me an @sshole is out of line. You are an arrogant beeyatch! So you can ... "blow me"!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,129 Posts
Trail Thumper said:
For one, I was not looking to "pick up" anyone. I was merely wondering if their is any females in my area that ride. I don't pick up on women on the trails either. That is why I came here and ASKED if their was any that would like to go on a ride. I am just trying to find somone with similar intrests as me.
#2. I didn't insult anyone. If you have no sense of humor ... you can blow off. I'm glad you think you know me so well. For you to call me an @sshole is out of line. You are an arrogant beeyatch! So you can ... "blow me"!
How rude.

Go away little boy. You aren't welcome here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Typical

I haven't been rude to one person here except fo that bimbo that called me an @sshole. All you girls can stick together for all I care. No wonder I haven't met a nice girl on a bike. Your all stuck up.
Your ALL either a bunch of cows or a bunch of dumb bitCChes that made your hubby pay for your bike so you can go out and ride, while he earns the money for you.
YOU women are the ones that turned this post into an ugly one I might ad. All I did is ask a simple question.
Why did you turn a fun post into something so neggative? :confused: Think about it for a minute ... all I did was ask a question and now you all hate me???
You guys have some real emotional problems.
 

·
Professional Slacker
Joined
·
3,271 Posts
Only because this showed up in "latest posts"

Trail Thumper said:
I haven't been rude to one person here except fo that bimbo that called me an @sshole. All you girls can stick together for all I care. No wonder I haven't met a nice girl on a bike. Your all stuck up.
Your ALL either a bunch of cows or a bunch of dumb bitCChes that made your hubby pay for your bike so you can go out and ride, while he earns the money for you.
YOU women are the ones that turned this post into an ugly one I might ad. All I did is ask a simple question.
Why did you turn a fun post into something so neggative? :confused: Think about it for a minute ... all I did was ask a question and now you all hate me???
You guys have some real emotional problems.
Dude, you screwed up by adding "single," and then "attractive" to your request for a "riding companion."

Rule # whatever, don't hit on women when they don't feel "attractive" or not at their best in other words, that includes the gym, riding, or wherever it seems appropriate.

Rich
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top