Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
always licking the glass
4,428 Posts
Anyone has an S2 or S3 Smash or TP in CT,NY,MA,PA or surrounding states? I know someone that is 5'9" and wants to try one or both so they can make their decision. My S4 is just too big.
Let me know.
My husband is 5'9" and on a size 3 shred dogg. The s2 would be too small for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm in NY just north of NYC, and just sold my S2 for a S3 frame. The S2 with a 60mm stem didn't feel bad, but definitely a touch short while the S3 in short feels spot on for the trails around here. For comparison I also ride a V1 Evil Offering in Med and the S3 short in Pistola set up is pretty close.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rossp what trails do you ride in NY? We are in lower fairfield country so that would not be a far ride.

mrh372 we will be at promised land state park over labor day. Maybe meet somewhere so they can take it for a spin?

·
Registered
485 Posts
rossp what trails do you ride in NY? We are in lower fairfield country so that would not be a far ride.

mrh372 we will be at promised land state park over labor day. Maybe meet somewhere so they can take it for a spin?
Typically Graham Hills, Blue, Sprain, and a few others inbetween. Sometimes over to CT e.g. Farrington, Bennet's Pond. Shoot me a DM if you think you may it over this way - not too keen to set it up / hand it over for a ride, but happy to share to get a feel for sizing if that works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.