Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking the family camping, figured I'd throw a bike in if there are interesting places to go for a mtb or cross bike ride in the area

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
If you bring your cross bike, you can put together a good toodle right in Valens (we ski there in the winter) but if you're an out-of-towner, from there, you're just a stone's throw away from Puslinch, which is my favouritest place to ride in all of Ontario. Guaranteed two hours of single track riding if you do it right. :thumbsup:

PS. You can look it up under the trail review section.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you bring your cross bike, you can put together a good toodle right in Valens (we ski there in the winter) but if you're an out-of-towner, from there, you're just a stone's throw away from Puslinch, which is my favouritest place to ride in all of Ontario. Guaranteed two hours of single track riding if you do it right. :thumbsup:

PS. You can look it up under the trail review section.

I'm having difficulty locating the trailhead, a lot of the links are expired, is it on the east side of lake puslinch? Looks pretty close to where we are camping, i'm heading up there for sure

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
There's a nice Google map of the trail head here.

From that parking lot, follow the single track that leads north. Follow your nose for a bit and keep a look out for either blue or yellow blazes and you're all set! :thumbsup:

Oh, and be sure to stop in for fish and chips at the shop beside the parking lot. Delicious! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
you're just a stone's throw away from Puslinch, which is my favouritest place to ride in all of Ontario. Guaranteed two hours of single track riding if you do it right. :thumbsup:
Since I can't post urls...you can grab a map of Puslinch from:

WaterlooCyclingClub dot ca --> Other Trails --> Puslinch Tract

1 - 5 of 5 Posts