Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm traveling to Cambridge from Dutchess County NY (just below I90) and am wondering if there is any riding near the Cambridge area that could be recommended. i have some info (but not much) on Mt. Holyoke. thanks --d :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
The Fells is just up the road a piece off Rt 93. Lynnwoods a little further up off Rt1, Those Cambridge local bike shops must be sending their customers other places as well. Don't know about conditions up that way though, as I'm on the Cape ride'n everything I have w/two wheels :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your help. the Mass map is awesome. found Lynnwood and it looks like a go for saturday when we get to Cambridge and Nam for on the way home. much appreciated --d :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info and the invite. but we need to stay close to I90 (3 hour drive to Cambridge). but... i looked at LynnWoods. seems as if the north side of the power lines is open. i can call the bike shop on the way there.

is fells open for riding?
--d

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Fells and the rest of Lynn open on the 15th. We have to be really careful at the Fells, as the land management situation is sticky.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we rode saturday and yesterday (3/22).
ended up at Foxboro but kind of got lost. rode the green and yellow trails but that was it. did we miss out on anything more technical?

--d
thanks for the Weston info. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts