Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Always Breaking Stuff
175 Posts
I was there, I saw probably 15 other people there that day too. Most I've ever seen there at once.

-Jon

·
Always Breaking Stuff
175 Posts
I don't remember seeing ya, everyone we saw was in groups... There were 4 of us there, 3 on Specilized one on a Rocky Mountain.

Enjoy exploring out there.

-Jon

·
Tenya Laybacker
109 Posts
thorir said:
I don't remember seeing ya, everyone we saw was in groups... There were 4 of us there, 3 on Specilized one on a Rocky Mountain.

Enjoy exploring out there.

-Jon
Can you point me to a link or a site that will give me the basics to find the good trails in Scapoose?

Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no web site, no maps. just go out there. it's really hard to get lost if you stay on trail, b/c it's all single track branching off of a main fireroad. it's really great fun.

·
Always Breaking Stuff
175 Posts
Sudo said:
no web site, no maps. just go out there. it's really hard to get lost if you stay on trail, b/c it's all single track branching off of a main fireroad. it's really great fun.
I 2nd that. It is private land, no maps. Everyone you see there explored it themselves, just go ride around. Remember which side of the fire road you are on and you can't really get lost. There is something for everyone there.

Good luck.

-Jon

·
Registered
822 Posts
thorir said:
I 2nd that. It is private land, no maps. Everyone you see there explored it themselves, just go ride around. Remember which side of the fire road you are on and you can't really get lost. There is something for everyone there.

Good luck.

-Jon
What fire road? I'd like to ride with you guys at night but I work nights and don't know where the trailhead is. Any help/directions would be appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.