Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some sidi bullet 2 shoes and i havnt gotten pedals yet so my friend lent me his crappy wellgo pedals that came with his bike. i installed the wellgo cleats it came with and works fine. I go to 24 hour fitness and do the cycling spinner in the aerobics room from time to time. i noticed it has a clip on one side so i decided to bring my shoes and see if it works. well for some reason it doesnt work i seems to clip on but very losely does any one know what cleats those spinner bikes are compatible with or if im doing something wrong?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ohh yeah and also when installing the cleat i see that it indents some marks on the bottom of the shoe. i kninda wana change the position of the cleats there kinda off can i still do that even though there are already indentions on the shoe?

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
alphaqforever247 said:
never though about that are the pedals on the spinner machines removable? if so its goin to be kinda strange with me walking in with a pedal wrench.
eh, who gives a sh!t...as long as you look like you know what you're doing, noone will pay any mind

BTW, yes...should be same size - I've seen "serious" cyclists do it...when it's 80* outside :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.